Cleaning the toilet

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Our downstairs toilet has been used for storage and junk for the last few months and has hardy been used as an actual toilet.

In the bowl where the water is its stained and sort of yellow/brown. Bleach doesn't clean it all away as there is always some left.

Any tips?

Get one of them bloo things you put in the cistern it turns the water blue so probably by the time it's wore off it will be gone? x

Or also try teeth whitener my mum done this on a stain on the sink once and it works, the type you paint on x

A lime scale remover will help x

Limescale remover, I think its Harpic, that comes in a black bottle. Its like ultra poweful. Ive always shifted any bad limescale with it :thumbup:

Our downstairs toilet has been used for storage and junk for the last few months and has hardy been used as an actual toilet.

In the bowl where the water is its stained and sort of yellow/brown. Bleach doesn't clean it all away as there is always some left.

Any tips?

sounds like rust. Rust usually leave a reddish brown tint on the toilet and its hard to get it off. not sure if it is safe for toilet but have you tried rust remover?

Limescale remover, bleach, or vinegar (leave for 4-5 hours).. X

You could try using coca cola.Leave it in overnight.Its nasty stuff so should help clear any staining or limescale :D

Toilet limescale remover should do the trick. Leave it on as long as you can - overnight would be best, then scrub it well with a loo brush.

I HAD THIS PROBLEM!! defffffooo use HARPIC! I couldnt believe how easy it got rid of it. its the dark blue bottle, with the nozzle at the top that you squirt around the toilet!
It completely gets rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->