Clear blue Digi ovulation tests? anybody used them?

xxVickyxx

Jacob & Joshua's Mummy xx
Reaction score
Hi all, Af started today so ive ordered some clear blue digi ovulation tests as the cheap internet ones dnt seem to work for me, i never get a strong positive. Really want a BFP nxt month. Has anybody used these, what do you think? and has anybody had any success using them? xx

I have!! They are very good in my opinion and always give me my smiley no matter what time of day I use them!! I do suggest though using them at around noon without drinking for a while before you pee. Good Luck :)

Thanx, they arrived this morning, super quick, so when do u sugest i start testing (on cd 2 now) and wud you do 2 a day or just 1? xx

They are so dependable and you don't have to analalize lines all month
Just got my smiley today. Good luck :)

I use them and think they're fab.

It depends on your cycle length as to when you start. The rough guide is start cd10 for a 28 day cycle and start a day later for each additional day I.e. If you have a 31 day cycle start testing on cd13.

I only do one a day, but some ladies like to do two. I pretty much either use fmu or at about 7pm.

Gl x

They are so dependable and you don't have to analalize lines all month
Just got my smiley today. Good luck :)

ooohh good, cnt wait to use them now! Good luck, hope you get ur Bfp soon xx

I use them and think they're fab.

It depends on your cycle length as to when you start. The rough guide is start cd10 for a 28 day cycle and start a day later for each additional day I.e. If you have a 31 day cycle start testing on cd13.

I only do one a day, but some ladies like to do two. I pretty much either use fmu or at about 7pm.

Gl x

well mine have bn between 30-33 but think i will start on cd10 to b sure! think i will test when i get home from work at 5ish coz they also say to not have a drink for a few hours too dnt they. well good luck to u xx

I wish I had a positive experience as everyone else has on here with these tests but unfortunately they didn't work for me. I bought the monthly pack on 20 for $37 and I never got a smiley face. I started on cd 6 even though I have a 31 day cycle and I tested twice a day. Now on cd 22 and I finally decided to stop using them because obviously it didn't work for me. My friend did use it though and had complete opposite results. She was pregnant after her 2 month using it.

Good luck! Hopefully you'll have more luck with it than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->