Clear blue digital advanced opks

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hello all lovely morning here in oxford

Has any one used these

I'm starting in 2 days and wondered what people thought about them and when to dtd around them xx

Any success stories xxx

Yep I used these and fell pregnant first cycle :happydance:

Soon as I got my flashing smiley we began to DTD, then two days later we got the solid smiley and continued to DTD and we are now five weeks pregnant :)

Good luck xx

Congrats babes xx what cycle day did u start I'm starting today cd 8 just going to test

I done mine today was neg exiected that

I tried them and they worked great for my normal cycles but sometimes my cycles ran long and I ran out of test :wacko: I ended up using wondfo for financial reasons which also worked great for me personally and I was able to test twice a day.

Hi I also use these however i have found that i can get endless days of flashing smiley....like 7days in a row - just a warning as if you bd constantly you may be shattered lol!

I prefer the one hormone ones either smiley or no smiley but i have to say ladies wither in my opinion are better than the cheapies as it gives you a definitive answer!

Good Luck!!!

Thsnks all my body usually tell me I'm ovulating but wanted to try them I know roughly what say as I temp also x

I used them for my first femara cycle I had flashing smiles for two days. Then solid for two, flashing for one, then solid again and I finally od by temps and had normal progesterone reading at 8 Dpo. I was not impressed, it might have been because I had a medicated cycle. But I won't use them again.

I've used them but I did not like them at all. I always use and trust the regular digital ovulation tests.
For one, I had several flashing days of smiley faces with the advanced one - like 7 or 8. Kept getting my hopes up only to have another flashing smiley face in the AM.
The other month I used those it gave me a solid smiley without any flashing, but when I used them in conjunction with the regular clear blue the results were off (meaning it wasn't actually the peak day that they told me) - my ovulation matched with the regular ones spot on. SO, I use the regular ones for about the last 6 months and they have always matched up perfectly with my ovulation.

I used those in the past and first responses also. I never got a positive first result test but oddly had 8 days in a row of flashing smileys and then 3 more days of solid smileys and never once had even a semi dark line on a first response. I didn't get pregnant while using these and I also got the flashing smiley right after my period, like the next day and my cycles are 31days? I gave up using them lol.. But I wasn't temping or anything else do I imagine if you temp or track cm it would be more accurate rather that just tracking your LH surge:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->