clear blue easy ?? Evaps common? **added pic**

Mrs.Mommy

Reaction score
How quick do faint positive..maybe evaps come up? I just took one for the heck of it..and a light light blue plus sign came right up at the 2 minute marker. had my daughter come and look, and i asked her if it looked gray or blue? she said blue. I think Im 10-12 dpo. obviously i have peed a lot today. I also should add that I just had a tubal reversal on the 11th, so I think it would be quite the jackpot to hit it out the park on the first try. Anywho, Im thinking its an evap? is this common with these? Im trying to see if it will show on a pic...thanks ladies. You're the best:flower:

I would have to see a pic to be sure. I have had a false positive on one of those before.
Is the test line thick?

yep.. its a solid line. just really light. I cant seem to upload pics

I think the blue dye tests shouldn't be used. They have always given me trouble... BUT if it looks like a thick test line and has blue color to it, I would say it's probably a BFP! :)

Its really hard to get this to show on a picture and I feel like a bit of a fool..here goes.

Attachments

• 0405002348.jpg
    0405002348.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 83
I see something but can't tell if it has color to it or not... sorry :(
You should definitely test again though! (this coming from an avid POAS'aholic lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->