clear blue fertility monitor

mumanddad

1 Angel, 1 rainbow & ttc
Reaction score
Hay ladies, not sure if this is the right place for this.

I started using the cbm last cycle and got a perfect cycle for me! I ov'd alot earlier then I thought I would.
So I am now on cycle 2 and I am confused! !

I am on day 20 of a 32-36 day cycle, I only had 3 low readings this month but I have had 9 highs and no peak :-/

I know the monitor has to get use to your body but has anyone else got so many highs and still peaked???

Yep!

I do all the time but I have pcos & that can mislead the monitor. I did lots of google searches after my first couple of cycles & it seems that lots of people get this pattern that you are describing in month 2. If the monitor misses your peak it will keep reading high until you run out of sticks & will go back to low on your last stick - regardless of the hormones in your sample.

Do you back up the monitor with temps? Or cheap internet opks in the afternoon. I do both! Nowadays though I tend to read the sticks & when I start getting high readings I switch to cheap opks instead. If it does the same next month you can contact the manufacturer & I believe they'll send some special sticks so you can check it's working??? I read that on another forum so don't know how it works!

Hope you managed to dtd & cover yourself too. Good luck! :thumbup:

Thank you for the reply, I did the cheap tests before but never got a true positive on them. I went to the doctors and had blood work done and I am ovulating so there not for me :(

I haven't done my temperature for a few months now, I will start them again next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->