clear out maybe??

Lilbean2

Reaction score
so this morning I went loo and had a massive BM accompanied with a crazy tightening in my back which lasted a minute or so, but felt like forever...

now if it's an upset tummy surely id feel it in my tummy rather than my back right?

I feel my clear outs all over, but mainly in my tummy it feels pure rotton that i need to get rid asap. Fingers crossed for you.

I feel my clear outs all over, but mainly in my tummy it feels pure rotton that i need to get rid asap. Fingers crossed for you.

I had the same, in the beginning! Thought for sure I had eaten something bad the night before... As the morning went on, I started noticing the pain would roll from my back up through the front in distinguishable waves. DS was born shortly after!

I had this yesterday! Was just drying my hair and got such a pain in my back and the feeling that I had to go right now!
Went to the toilet and (sorry for tmi) the consistency of my BM was pretty awful. I thought I'd eaten something bad but as soon as id finished, the pain went away. Until a few hours later when it happened again. Nothing more since then though...

Also, having just read what I wrote... I now realise that a hot, spicy chilli was probably not the best option for dinner last night :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->