Clearblue advanced digital monitor..

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
So I bought the clearblue advanced monitor last night, got a circle, which means not likely to ovulate. We bd anyway last night. Just took it again this evening and I had a solid smiley! Which means peak fertility! We bd just now too! Lol. Should I consider tomorrow 1dpo? Or should i bd tomorrow as well?

You usually ovulate after your peak smiley or lh surge, around 12-48 hours after so I would bd tomorrow and the next day.

So I should be safe to assume Thursday or Friday 1dpo? I was just confused to go from ovulation not likely to peak fertility in a day!
I didn't even get a blinky smiley

That happened to me once. I took the test out and there was a huge dye run and no lines. I know you're not supposed to read the results yourself BUT it was way too early for me to ovulate and my other non digi opks were still negative. So since that darn smiley stays on there for 48 hours to "remind" you you O'd I took other tests and then started with that one again, I got one day of a blinky smiley and then the next day it was solid, I double checked it again. Not saying that's what happened to you because if you're around O time sometimes you surge with both hormones on the same day.
When I put my positive opk in FF they always say I O the next day and I start counting 1dpo after that. I figure it can be a day or so off.

When I took out the test there were definitely two bold lines! I've just been doing them everyday as I've had my birth control out a week ago, so I knew I could ovulate at any time.

Are you temping as well? Mine usually match up, but then I always have my temp chart to compare to, which is super helpful!

No, I was waiting to get a proper AF before I started temping, if I don't get a bfp this "cycle" which is seeming impossible at the moment! Just super confused and hate not knowing my body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->