Clearblue Advanced Ovulation Tester = frustration!

Mom2Chloe

Reaction score
Hi. I am brand new to this site. My husband and I have decided to TTC #2 after almost 8 years after having our DD. Exciting!! This time around for some reason I am obsessing about timing it just right. So I bought the CBAOT kit. It's been nothing but a mess... I tested on cd9 and got an open circle which means not fertile, something I expected. The next morning cd10 I received a peak smiley. I thought that was strange but decided to BD just in case.., the peak obviously stayed there the next day as that's how the rest works, but then yesterday on cd12 I retook the test and it was an open smiley again so I thought maybe I ovulated early?? Nope, this morning on cd13 I got another peak!!!! :dohh: I typically have a 29 day cycle to the day every month so I though I usually O on cd16... I'm so confused.. I'm not using anything else or any other method to test for ovulation, but has anyone ever had this much trouble with this same kind of test? Thank you!! :winkwink:

I used the most basic tests i.e. not the advanced ones and found they did the job. I'm not sure how the advanced ones work so I'm not sure what to suggest but good luck! X

Yeah I wish I would have either not bought a tester or go with a cheaper more less advanced one. Aw well!

Darn - I just bought this test. It was expensive. Hope it works. Are you still using it/next month? I can let you know how it goes for me - it will be in a bit though as I have a longish cycle and am only on CD4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->