Clearblue digital is worth the money.

autumns_fall

Reaction score
After using the lh surge sticks I've found they can be difficult to read, sometimes showing a positive from day ten, and no real colour change at day fourteen. The digital clear blue are so simple with the smiley face indicator, are quick and accurate and really do pin point the two critical days, also still use the lh strips to see the comparison to a digital result, now it makes us believe we've been trying too early!

Worth the money and brought them from Sainsbury's.

Hi I think there not worth the money there so expensive I just stick to ic ovulation test

What ones do you buy? As I say they're hard to read for us as sometimes day ten colour is the same as day fourteen, but the clear blue digital will read differently there is no in between. I've used two cheap lh surge sticks an just wondering what sensitivity people use?

I love clearblue digital ovulation tests :) so much easier than trying to read the lines. I had a smiley 2:30pm yesterday afternoon, smiley at 8:30pm last night and a smiley 9:30am this morning so I am still surging :) will just keep checking till it goes negative I think lol

I use clearblue but the stick. Last month on CD12 I had two beautiful lines :). This month I am still waiting.

Good luck everyone! It's also interesting to see the colour change when you eject the stick, just as like a failsafe! Reminds you again :)

Good to hear they are easier o read. I despair over the other ones. We will be trying digital clear blue for first time this month. I found they were much cheaper at amazon.

When you've got the reader surely can then just buy the sticks in like a refill pack? I'll have a nosey on Amazon.

I don't think you can. Maybe something to do with battery life of digital bit?

When you've got the reader surely can then just buy the sticks in like a refill pack? I'll have a nosey on Amazon.
I used the advanced digital clear blue OPK this month. You can NOT buy refills so that is the one downside. You have to purchase a whole new kit and it is expensive. However, I think it's worth it. It was SO easy to use, gave very clear results every time. I bought the two month kit with 20 sticks so I could get through 2 months (a little cheaper to buy the 20 pack then buy two individual 1 month packs). If I need to use again next cycle, clear blue instructions suggest still using the same digital piece, but buying a new kit and using the sticks from the new kit in your old digital piece. Not sure what the benefit is to that but you can not buy just a refill pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->