clearblue digital ovulating tests

samk70

Reaction score
Hi all I'm very confused! I've been looking on ebay at these and have noticed that there are no packs of test sticks to buy on their own. Does this mean the £15-20 I will spend on the tester is only for one months use? It seems a bit pricey to be spending that much per month unless they are absolutely fantastic. Id really appreciate some help/advice. Thanks. :)

Yes they cost that every month what I do is I but the Internet cheapies like 100 for 10 pound then when I think it's positive I confirm with clearblue digi so I can see the smily face !! That way I only use 1 or 2 sticks a month xx

I've mentioned this in another post but from what I understand they don't sell refills. This is because the reader holds info from the the last positive and doesn't usually give another positive unless your LH surge is higher. I had to call the company and ask because I used the same reader with the extra tests from the months prior and never got a smiley. I think it also says something about this in the instructions. I hope this helps. It does suck that we have to keep buying new packs.

I do the same thing that betty bee does and order the cheap ones off amazon as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->