• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue Digital VIDEO

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXPg0_dMJY

Took a 2nd digital, today I am 10dpo. Thought I'd share! Sorry its a bit blurry I recorded it with my cell phone!
**Update** I Just took another digi (it was sitting there calling my name!) and i got a new video much more clear! I like this one much better ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKDHLerOds

I still remember the feeling of waiting for the digi to give me an answer :) Feels amazing when the word "pregnant" pops up doesnt it x

Congratulations xxxx

Thanks guys! I figured the video would be cool to have years down the road :) I wish i had recorded my FIRST digital but i didn't. This one will have to do!

awww how lovely xx

congrats, i was nervous watching it the wait was killing me like it was my own test lmao xx

Brilliant! Congrats, what a great feeling! :yipee: xxx

:happydance: LOVED THE VIDEO!!! :happydance:

that was the longest 1:36min ever!!! i think i got butterfly feelings in my tummy even thought i knew you where pregnant from the previous thread!!

oh sweety congratulations.... we will meet up at the 1st trimester place:hugs:

i am thinking of getting a blood test tomorrow just to get those stupid ideas ive been getting these day out of my head do you think its too soon? omg you already know when your due date is.....i feel so happy i am gonna cry.... i wonder when my due date is.....

Thanks guys! That first video was so dark and blurry and shakey i just took my other digital and the new video is much better :) It's up in the first post check it out!

aw i love it! i rember getting mine at sitting watching it SURE it was going to say not pregnant! i walked away from it because i was so scared :rofl: took me about 15 mins to go back to it!

cool... im so gonna do this when its time to test! congrats hun x

Omg wish I'd thought to do that! Although by the time I did the digi I'd already done five normal tests:haha: Congratluations!!

That is fantastic! Congrats!

You know actually, taking a video on a phone would be a good way to send to someone's OH to surprise them! Suspenseful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->