Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor.

hopefulinwv

Reaction score
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. This is my first cycle using the Clearblue easy fertility monitor. I was wondering if anyone else has used this? if so? what was your experience like? Did you get a "peak" your first month using it? Do you still use opks or did it replace them?

I love my cbfm!

I've read that your first month using it, it's getting used to your cycle so if you don't see a peak, it doesnt mean that you didnt ovulate. Luckily for me, it did give me a peak on my first month and every month since. I'm on my 4th month of using it!

I still use opks and I've noticed that I get my positive on my opk the day before my monitor goes to peak. What I do is use my cbfm in the morning with FMU and then when I get home after work (around 5pm) I use an opk. First two months using my cbfm, I only used that and no opks and it still detected my peak.

It's totally up to you if you want to use opks along with your cbfm.

Good luck to you! xx

Good. I am just anxious since this is my first month. Lol I have irregular cycles so I am hoping it will work good still :)...I may use opks too just to be sure..thanks. good luck to you too :D

Hi! This is my first month with it too. I found this really really good guide (looks like it'll help save a couple sticks too!) at this blog, the first post is the most helpful thing I've found yet about the CBFM :)

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a25811181/faq_-_please_read_before_posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->