Clearblue Fertility Monitor or First Response Fertility Monitor?

the_key2005

Proud Mummy To Kai
Reaction score
Hey girls, Just wondering if any of you have a preferance or if you've actually used both at the same time? Am I right to assume that with the First Response Fertility Monitor it mainly records temps and the clearblue checks for hormones in your urine? I only came across the First Response Fertility Monitor after I called up Sainsburys Pharmacy to see if they had the clearblue one. I otherwise had not ever heard of it. Also not read many threads here on BnB about it.

OMG there's a choice - aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh :) I don't know - am interested in trying both!!!

i used a monitor and temping at the same time and always went along side each other xx

Yeah am thinking of doing the same. My Clearblue monitor didnt come on time for me to use it this month so popped into boots and spoke to the Pharmacist. She was very helpful, she suggested just getting a normal Basal Temp Themometer to use with your clearblue, same as what Honey is doing. So I started temping as of this morning (will start Clearblue next month if no bfp this month). Only thing about temping is DH's alarm goes off before mine and its usually loud and wakes me with a start, heart racing etc, hope this wont affect my temps otherwise am hiding his phone.

cool The_Key - that seems a good plan to me :) you could get your oh to take your temp as soon as his alarm goes off!!

Thats a good plan hb1, bless him he's been wanting to get involved so much so I guess this will be one way of getting him involved besides the obvious teehee!! I use iPeriod (iPhone app) to log my temps and cycles so will download that on his phone tonight. teehee!! I can already see how excited he will be bless him. He's just going to have to find an excuse to tell his mates when they see the app on his phone hahaha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->