Clearblue's what's the chances?

subaru555

IVF Mar '13
Reaction score
Are these both evap lines? They have been taken at 4 hours apart and the 2nd one at 9am was lighter, but still a line there.

I woke DP up at 4am to show him the lines and he did actually manage to smile even though i ran in and put the big light on! I don't know I'm not convinced, cramping a lot though, I'm not too sure if that's normal.

I've never ever had an evap line or anything, never ever seen two lines on a pregnancy test I'm not convinced even after 5 years!

ps these pics are probaby the worst ever I'm no photographer.

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm39/kaylz_555/DSC00154.jpg
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm39/kaylz_555/DSC00153.jpg
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm39/kaylz_555/DSC00152.jpg

Did they come up in the time frame? If so I think you have two :bfp: on your hands!!

looks good test again with frer to be sure , but my bfp with my twins looked like that xx

Looks like a BFP to me!! Really hope this is it for you!! x

They came up within 3 minutes? These are old tests but didn't expire till 2010, should maybe go and get another few. I've not got a late period yet.

They look blueish to me hun.... I would test again tomorrow with first morning wee! let us know how you get on! good luck :)

Wow they deffo look like they could be BFP's!! :happydance: xx

definitely looks like it to me! go get a digi one :D

i really think this may be your bfp. i thought i was imagining mine- go buy a cb digi theres no denying a bfp then x

ok well i just bought 8 tests and did another 2.

First response clear negative
Tesco brand clear negative

I did pee about an hour ago though and have been loads this morning so don't know if i'm better just waiting or the clear blue ones were wrong :(

"First Response detects the pregnancy hormone 6 days earlier than the day of your missed period. 62% could get accurate results 6 days before day of missed period.

Over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary, -----some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. Follow the instructions."

If you cant wait til morning hold your next pee as long as you can, the longer its in your body the more chance of getting a more accurate reading, though you might be best waiting til morning!

I'm just going to wait till saturday to test...which would be when I'm approx 2-3 days late.

Witch is here, so they were obviously just taking the p*ss out of me :(

im so sorry i really thought they were bfp! i hate the blue tests! xx

I'll never use blue tests again. Are there any red dye ovulation ones?

so sorry the witch got you hun those are pretty convincing lines! the only red dye ovulation testd i can think of are internet cheapys and i think fr do ovulation kits i'm not sure and would expect them to be red dye too.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->