clingy toddler!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
chloe is such a daddys girl! its always daddy she wants!!!

however i have come to accept this! thing thats getting to me, is whenever darren and me have a cosy in on couch, or if i sit on his knee, or infact go near him, chooe demands to be picked up! she gets jealous if he shows me attention! its wearing thin on me now! what can i do?

u need and darren need to be together on this darrenneeds to say no now and again and say he hugging u and she will scream and shout but if you can put up with it she will get usedto the fact that daddy is there to be shared i know its harsh but maybe she needs to know that its mummy and daddy time

Yep I agree, she needs to learn or im sure it will just get worse. Maybe have some time when you can all be together and do something so that she learns you have to share daddy!

I can understand how you'd find that frustrating though.

Seren gets jealous when me and OH cuddle so we just include her in the hug and she seems happy with that and will toddle off after a while.

Kai used to be like this with me and mark, he would always have to sit in betwwen us and get in on the cuddles, he did grown out of it though now he dont care lol!
xx

we tell kacy she has to share mummy so that we can have cuddles cos she doesn't like matty cuddling me.

Hi Yvannay

I have the opposit, she is so cling to me, she is like my shadow, i can never get anything done around the house, and always want my attention,

Carmela X

I agree. Your hubby and you need to sit down and talk about it and then work out a way to ween her out of thise phase. I know most kids go through it (my cousin has a 5, 3, & 2 yo and I've seen it all). Some are worse than others, but both you and him need to be in agreement on how to handle her. And the best thing is, if she comes to him asking to be picked up, he needs to be the one to tell her no, not you b/c she'll start to resent you b/c she'll think you're keeping her from her daddy. And it's the same when she does it to you, only you can tell her no. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->