Clinic tomorrow, till then....

Adorkable

Reaction score
What kind of things can cause you to feel period cramps two weeks before your period? I have lower abdominal achy cramps that branch out to my lower back and my hips. I only get this type of cramping when I'm bleeding. My lower belly right above the hair line feels swollen as well and... This is going to sound weird lol... But it feels like my cervix is swollen.

The cramps aren't really painful they're more uncomfortable. So much so that we had to stop bd'ing tonight cause it just didn't feel good.

I'm going to go to the clinic in a few hours when it opens cause these 'symptoms' just seem to be getting worse as the days go on. Its been steadily getting worse over the last week or so. I took an hpt last week and it was neg.

What kind of things can cause you to feel period cramps two weeks before your period? I have lower abdominal achy cramps that branch out to my lower back and my hips. I only get this type of cramping when I'm bleeding. My lower belly right above the hair line feels swollen as well and... This is going to sound weird lol... But it feels like my cervix is swollen.

The cramps aren't really painful they're more uncomfortable. So much so that we had to stop bd'ing tonight cause it just didn't feel good.

I'm going to go to the clinic in a few hours when it opens cause these 'symptoms' just seem to be getting worse as the days go on. Its been steadily getting worse over the last week or so. I took an hpt last week and it was neg.

could be a water infection i get them symptoms when i have one including kidney infection my hip hurts Xx

I had this feeling extremely bad when I had my kidney infection (though mine was very advanced). My entire abdomen felt bruised, like I had been kicked in the stomach repeatedly! :( It hurt every time I sat down and every time I stood up.

I hope you get checked out and everything is okay.

I forgot I wrote this. I went to the ER they took blood and urine and both were normal. Doctor said maybe just an early period. He couldn't feel anything inflamed in my abdomen. I have no signs of infection soooo who the hell knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->