Clitoral pain?

ameliare

Reaction score
I had my son 1 week ago and for a couple days my clitoris has been hurting so bad. I have a long (4") 3rd degree tear but it goes sideways (labia) and down (perineum and butt cheek). From what I've read it's normal but does anyone know what causes it or what will ease it? Everything else has been going great. I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight, bleeding is pretty much done, tear doesn't hurt anymore (except to pee), I can poo without issue. But the clitoral pain is pretty bad.

I had it mostly when i pee'd it went away. Im not sure when though maybe week 4-5.

Are you sure it's your clitoris? It took me a couple of weeks to realise but I have a bruised feeling in my urethra from, I assume, the catheter I had (for about 2 minutes!). Still feels quite sore this far on :-(

X

Are you sure it's your clitoris? It took me a couple of weeks to realise but I have a bruised feeling in my urethra from, I assume, the catheter I had (for about 2 minutes!). Still feels quite sore this far on :-(

X

It could not be my clitoris. It's in that area but could easily be something else. I didn't have a catheter, I did have an epidural but no cath. It's weird. It's doesn't hurt all the time but will randomly hurt. The pain slowly builds up over a few seconds then hurts really bad, then goes away. Maybe a nerve issue.

I have this too and I'm 12 weeks down the line. It's only when I pee and no other time. It's getting better as time goes in. Hang in there....it's still very early days for you. X

X

It could not be my clitoris. It's in that area but could easily be something else. I didn't have a catheter, I did have an epidural but no cath. It's weird. It's doesn't hurt all the time but will randomly hurt. The pain slowly builds up over a few seconds then hurts really bad, then goes away. Maybe a nerve issue.

I have this too!! I did have a catheter and have come to the conclusion it was because of that. I had to have it in for over 24 hours, (quite a hectic birth). It's not all the time either. More when I clench after I pee, when I'm aroused and other random times.

I've noticed in the past few days I've been getting an achey feeling a bit further to the front too... Don't know if I'd say it's clitoral, just further forward than my stitches.

I've also been getting a dull ache in my right bum cheek..! Don't know if it's maybe something to do with pushing?? (I had to push for an hour then was taken for a forceps delivery so would make sense...)

Got the midwives coming round tomorrow anyway so will check up with them..

I had this; it felt like I was getting cramp there when I went for a wee. My midwife said the urethra can get bruised and 'stunned' when you give birth and it was probably part of that. I hate to say, I'm 5 months pp and it's only just gone completely but did it gradually get better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->