Clocks going back = annoying!

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the confusion now that phones tend to change the time automatically? I know I'm going to wake up tomorrow not knowing whether it's the new time or the old time and whether my phone has changed itself or not!

On the plus side... extra hour in bed!

It annoys me too this.. Haha, I think mine changes automatically but tbh, I don't know :haha:! I usually end up looking on sky!

It annoys me too this.. Haha, I think mine changes automatically but tbh, I don't know :haha:! I usually end up looking on sky!

It's so annoying! I'll be calling the speaking clock to check!

I would've completely forgotten if you hadn't posted this!! :dohh:

i feel like an idiot as dont know if anythings changed..
I look on the microwave as i know for a fact that doesnt change itself..
xx

im worrying about this already :haha:
i need to check what my phone does with itself.

Argh I hate the time changes tomorrow means I will be up at 5.30am instead of 6.30am I will just have to show my 9 month old the time and convince him he is up too early :haha: as if that will work!!!

I love it as that means theres an exra hour before I have to be in work and OH takes care of LO in the mornings at the weekend :)
Lo soon gets used to the new time an adjusts thankfully.

the clocks are changing already? Oh wow I never realised it was that time of year again.

It drives me crazy, i never know what the actual time is for a couple of hours :haha:
I didnt think of LO being up an hour earlier though :|

the clocks change at 2am saturday night (so tonight) so once it hits 2am, it'll be 1am again.... i dont know why they cant just leave the time alone!

the clocks change at 2am saturday night (so tonight) so once it hits 2am, it'll be 1am again.... i dont know why they cant just leave the time alone!

So farmers can work and children can walk to school safer.
It was originaly done because at 5am its to dark for farmers in the winter so with daylight savings at 5am its the lightness of 6am and mornings is when farmers have most of their work to do.
Without it come further into winter children would be walking to school pretty much in the dark in the middle of traffic rush hour, walking home isnt as bad because its in the middle of the day before most traffic hits the roads

So farmers can work and children can walk to school safer.
It was originaly done because at 5am its to dark for farmers in the winter so with daylight savings at 5am its the lightness of 6am and mornings is when farmers have most of their work to do.
Without it come further into winter children would be walking to school pretty much in the dark in the middle of traffic rush hour, walking home isnt as bad because its in the middle of the day before most traffic hits the roads

They are apparently fighting to stop it so this might be the last time the clocks go back.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15490249

Sod it, I'm going to have a few drinks and hope for the best :rofl:

Living in the North of Scotland, I appreciate the time changes because some days we get very little daylight as it is during the winter....not putting the clocks back/forward would mean us sitting in darkness till lunchtime :rofl:

My oh is working nights so that means an extra hour in work for him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->