Clomid #1 cycle

Wubbles81

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to concieve for the second time. I have a lovely almost 8 year old daughter whom I love more than anything, she is from a previous relationship and my DH and I have been together a few years now and are trying for another. I have endemetriosis and have had one ovary removed due to this. I figured it might take time but we have been TTC for almost 2 years. My doctor just put me on clomid CD4-9. My DH is very laid back and just goes with the flow but I feel like I am losing my mind. I have very bad hot flashes and dizzy spells from the clomid and it's only
My first cycle I agonize over every twinge. My DH told me I was taking romance and destroying it. I want this so bad, and I feel selfish because I have such an amazing child already. Are these feelings
Normal???????

Hiya Hun,

What your feeling is completely normal. We have been trying 2 years and I already have a daughter from a previous relationship. My OH Also already has a child. Unfortunately we just can't seem to have one together!

I hate that our kids are getting older and there's going to be a huge gap.

I've just been diagnosed with PCOS in December and my OH is going for his sperm analysis next week. Hopefully that will enable us to get clomid.

I'm sorry your struggling too xx

Thanks for your reply, the hot flashes from the clomid have stopped so I am assuming I have O'd. So now it is just a waiting game see what happens. Good luck to you wishing you lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->