Clomid 100 mg success stories??

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
After two months on 50 mg, my Dr bumped me up to 100 mg. My estradiol and progesterone blood tests keep coming back in the healthy, normal range and I have definitely been ovulating. On 50 mg, I ovulated on day 18. This round, on 100 mg, I ovulated on day 16! Previously, my cycles would be 45-55 days long but on clomid they are 31-33.

After ttc for so long, I'd like to hear some positive stories of hopefully conceiving after being on 100 mg?
:)

I'm currently 8 dpo and pretty crampy, with backaches and a seemingly sensitive nose, but I've learned after two years of disappointment to not get my hopes up too high! Cm is reealllyyy lotion. Other than that, nothing to really report.

I've been taking on Bayer a night and progesterone cream at night in hopes of any extra help...

I conceived on my 5th cycle of Clomid. I did two at 50mg and I was ovulating, but my progesterone levels weren't quite as high as my doctor would like them. He bumped me up to 100mg and the first two cycles of it all I used was Clomid and preseed. The cycle I got pregnant I used the Clomid along with a vitamin called FertileCM. It did wonders for me and got me my bfp! I'm now 5+4 weeks along. Best of luck to you!

My first cycle on 50mg I ovulated on day 15, second cycle on 50mg I didn't ovulate at all and third cycle on 100mg I didn't ovulate until CD31 but got my BFP!

Hope this is the month for you. x

I actually got my bfp on 50 mg of Clomid. But it was also my first cycle taking baby asprin and progesterone cream. I continued the progesterone cream until I was 6 weeks pregnant and we saw the heartbeat. After 8 years it was nothing short of a miracle.

Thanks ladies! Hope to join you soon! I take baby aspirin and progesterone cream at night too this cycle. I'm 8dpo and cramping with a terrible backache, headache and feel like I could sleep forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->