Clomid and Progesterone Cream

mama.mouse

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Not sure if anyone has asked this already but I am back on Clomid again but my Endo gave me natural progesterone cream to use in my last cycle. Has anyone still used progesterone cream while on Clomid? I will give him a ring to make sure but just want to know if anyone tried this and if it helped at all?

Hi just curious ,if you started the progesterone cream or not. Im waiting on af to arrive to begin my 2nd round of clomid, on cd29. Baby dust to you!!

I'm finishing round 1 of clomid and was also given progesterone... today is CD 26 and it's going to be my first day of the progesterone... Don't think the Clomid worked this time around cause I'm having normal AF symptoms... here's hoping next cycle though! good luck!!

Hi ladies yes I did actually! I am assuming I O'd yesterday because i have been cramping since yesterday in the afternoon. The cramps are quite bad so I think eggie is out already. Started the progesterone cream yesterday in the morning and will use it until AF (or hopeful lack thereof!). I was prescribed it a month or 2 ago but stopped using it because it was making me really down (but I think I was just having a rough time otherwise). Giving it another go now but using one click daily instead of 2.

Hoping it will help with some of my usual LP symptoms like bloating etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->