Clomid blues after a loss

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm really struggling with awful side effects on my first cycle of Clomid (although today is thankfully my last day) and I was wondering if it had any connection to losing my little angel, Douglas on July 23rd this year?

As well as the headaches and blurryness and general fatigue and lack of sleep I have awful blues and I'm so teary and everything is just running through my head.

Have any of you ladies suffered the same?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Fran x

Im sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

This cycle has been my first cycle of Clomid. The only side effects Ive noticed are that I was exhausted and it dried up my cm. I have also had some cramps here and there. I have heard that Clomid can cause you to have mood swings so maybe that is why you are being so emotional?

I myself have been having a hard time with ttc lately and had a good cry today. Could just be stress as well, but I wish you luck.

:dust:

when i took clomid i was an emotional wreck, oh and an absolute b*"%& to dh :blush:, i started taking them just before i went to bed and had no side effects at all. im due to go back on them in november, dh said he will move out for the week, lol :haha:

hope your doing ok, sometimes they take a bit of getting used to

Thanks ladies, the side effects have all packed their bags and left home at last now, but I think IF (and hopefully I don't have to) I do have to move onto cycle 2, I think I'll take the clomid at night instead of the morning and see if that makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->