Clomid ladies....HELP...going nuts!

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hey TWW ladies...this one is driving me insane! I have been TTC since June, so this is my 6th cycle. I started seeing an RE this cycle due to my age (34) and the fact that I was concerned about the fact that ever since I came off the pill in June, I have been spotting 4 days before AF. I found out that I had a bacterial infection, and low progesterone levels. He said that I am ovulating, but my level was about an 8 when then like to see over 10. Other than that, they have not found any issues. I had a hysterosonogram this cycle before O as well. That came out normal. DH has not been tested yet, but I will convince him to do so if I end up not preggo this cycle. I was put on clomid for the first time this cycle 50 mg, days 5-9, for the low progesterone and otherwise unexplained infertility. We only were able to BD twice in my fertile time this cycle, which bummed me out but hey...it does only take once! I get O pains every cycle, but this cycle it was worse than it has ever been because of the clomid. I had them all day and night on CD 13 (had a positive OPK the afternoon of CD12) and then the morning of CD 14, the pains were gone. I do not temp so I decided to call CD14 as O day since it was two days after the first positive OPK and also the day after the pains. So, that makes CD15 most likely 1 DPO. I am 11 DPO today and have been testing with a FRER every couple days. I got BFN on 8 DPO and then again this morning with FMU at 11 DPO. I hate that FRER's now have white/shadow lines!! I'm trying not to read into it but both days I had a darker shadow line that I have in cycles past. Just for the heck of it, I have been using OPK's too to keep my POAS addiction at bay and they are negative, but the test line keeps getting a little bit darker each day. It is still definitely lighter than the control line, but it is very visable. I know that doesn't mean anything, but in past months that I have tested with OPK's in the TWW they were always stark white. I am also aware that maybe the clomid is doing this to me...ugh!! The other weird thing is that I have not spotted yet!!! I spot every month at 10 DPO without fail and I am 11 DPO today and still nothing. Crazy me even used a tampon quick to make sure and still nada!! I hate clomid if it is playing tricks on me! The only symptoms I have had so far is sore nipples since 2 DPO that have progressed to sore bbs in the last few days. I also have had some twinges in my lower abdomen as well. I had a blood test to track my progesterone level on Saturday and so I am hoping that the doctor calls me today and tells me that my progesterone has been improved by the clomid!! I am assuming that it has since I have not spotted yet and the sore bbs as well. But, I need confirmation! Do I still have a chance ladies?? Or, is a negative FRER on 11 DPO mean I am pretty much out? I know I am not technicaaly out until AF shows, but are my chances slim??? Also, other ladies out there who have been on clomid for low progesterone, did it stop your spotting this soon?? Does this mean that my AF will be delayed even though I O'ed on time? I thought the only reason clomid can cause a late AF is because of a late O.....Sorry for my rant ladies but I am going crazy and just want one or the other to show up ASAP!!! If I am not preggo (chances are that is the case) then I really need AF to show up on time because my DH has a work trip that will get in the way of us trying next cycle if I am late!!! Any advice ladies??? How are you all getting on?? :wacko:

Sorry to hear you are stressing thro your 2ww.....I have just started my 1st cycle on clomid so no answers for you there....just that AF might be late due to late O.... thats all I know..haha

Hope you make i thro your wait and end up with your BFP!!!!!

Thanks....I'm pretty sure I am out...I am 12 DPO today and when I used a tampon to see if the witch is on her way there was some pink on it....bah...oh well... I hope she comes full fledge soon so that I can get on with cycle 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->