Clomid ladys

natp18

Reaction score
Hello

Just wondered if any of you lovely ladys were using or are using Clomid in your journey to TTC ?

I have just completed my first course of Clomid and on Monday I have follicle scan to establish if the clomid has made my eggs/follicles bigger.

I am not able to Ovulate on my own so Clomid should help with this.

Very nervous for Monday and just wondred if any of you lovely ladys are in a similar situation?

hugs
Nat x

Hi hun.

I am not on clomid now but have used 50mg per cycle in the past to help me o cos of pcos and it worked but i never got pg as that was when i was with my ex an he had major issues also. I am hoping to start it again in the next few mths if im nt pg by then to help aid my one tube. Good luck and hope it works for u xxx

:hi: I have lots of experience with Clomid. Hope your scan goes well on Monday! xx

Hey

I was on CLomid and fell pregnant on my first cycle of it, unfortunately I had a MMC at 12 weeks but at least managed to get pregnant! I was on it due to PCOS, however although it did not really shorten my cycle (still 40 days) I did know when I was ovulating as I had numerous scans. I am currently waiting on first AF to arrive, then when next one does, I can start Clomid again as my Consultant advised me to start from my 3rd cycle so that my body has recovered sufficiently.

Am looking forward to it again as for me it was much easier to know when ovualting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->