Clomid not working!

Campania

Reaction score
Can anyone help ?
I' m 37 been ttc for two years. Me and hubby have had all relevant tests done and all clear such as hsg, sperm analysis etc
Been diagnosed with dreaded unexplained infertility!
Put on four month cycle of 100mg clomid days 2-6
AF arrived today so first cycle hasn't worked!
I don' t have pcos, I ovulate regularly by myself and af arrives like clockwork every 28-30 days without fail!
No pms symptoms this month, so got my hopes up then she arrived!
Why isn't clomid working? Getting very frustrated!

:hugs: Clomid, like a lot of other things in TTC land, can take a few months to work. It's too soon to say that it's not working. Also, it could be that Clomid is working fine, but there is some other reason, or combination of reasons, why you didn't get your bfp.

This is why TTC is so frustrating. You have to keep on trying month after month without any guarantees that anything will work.

So just hang in there and stay with the program. You can also take other supplements that can help boost your fertility (although that too will take several months to produce results). Also, though it's easier said than done, try not to stress out too much. Too much stress and worry can definitely hurt yur chances.

Well, technically, the clomid is working. It really is used for ovulation, it's not a magic pregnancy pill, unfortunately. You're ovulating so it's doing it's job. :hugs: There's just more to getting pregnant than dropping an egg.

I have no advice for you but I can commiserate. We are unexplained too. It really stinks. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->