clomid/provera issue..something unusual happened

carol1988

Reaction score
Hi...I always take provera 10mg/10 days then I take clomid. I'm ttc second child. Never had regular periods. Sometimes I go a whole year without one...anyways I took 50mg clomid at first...prog level was 0.55. My second round was 100 mg clomid and prog level was 0.52...don't make sense lol it made me upset needless to say.... I'm on cycle day 39 right now just waiting to pick up my prescription of provera to do round 3 of clomid (150mg)..but starting since yesterday I've been having some brown color on my tissue when I wipe after I pee (sorry if too much info) but I'm wondering if maybe the provera had made me get back to a normal period so my period may be coming actually on it's own or if maybeI ovulated late and so now I'm going to have a period BC I just didn't get pregnant....or implantation bleeding???? Idk I'm confused.... Has anyone had this problem??

Could well be your own period... I don't have as much experience as you with the process, but I was just prescribed progesterone to force my period, and the first day after taking it, my period came - the doc told me it was my period coming on its own. I'd keep taking them unless you see red - and then call your doc as to how to proceed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->