clomid question?!?

1nceUponATime

Reaction score
AF has been missing for around 4 months now...no response to Provera.

The doctor prescribed me a months worth of birth control in order to induce a withdrawal bleed and prescribed me 50mg clomid for days 3-7 of my cycle....has anyone ovulated using this method? Or gotten pregnant? Doesn't the birth control kind of cancel out the clomid?

If I'm understanding correctly you won't start the clomid until after you start your period. So you'll take the birth control this month and then when you stop the birth control or get to the end of the pack you will start bleeding. The day you start bleeding is considered day 1. You will start the clomid on day 3. The birth control will be out of your system. You're not actually taking them at the same time so it could definitely work. Good luck!

I agree with linnielou. All the best! It is totally possible to fall pregnant with the combination of meds (clomid after birth control) so fxed

Thanks guys. I still have about 20 days or so before AF appears, so till then I am attempting to destress and relax

It's 3 months since I had a proper 'red' bleed as well...I hope this works for you!! Do let me know!!

Lou,
I will definitely let you know...AF wont come till the end of this month, so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->