Clomid question

happy times

Reaction score
I'm currently after finishing my 3rd round of Clomid 50mg from cycle day 2-6. First cycle my period came on cycle day 28. Progesterone levels at day 21 was 70.1.

2nd cycle- Af came on cycle day 38. Progesterone level on cycle day 21 was 3.3. Very low so got more test again on cycle day 25 and levels were 12.5. For that cycle I had very sore overies for 3days and this happened twice. I believe I may of had cysts.

Currently it's cycle day 26 for me and got my progesterone levels taken today and will get results in afew days. So far I've had no pains what so ever. This cycle I am using okps but haven't got a Positive yet :(. Wonder if Clomid can give me a false negative?
Also why I didn't Ovulate within the 5-10days limit that ovulation is meant/due to take place after taken last Clomid Tablet? Has anyone experienced this?

Any advise/suggestions would be good :)

My first cycle I didn't ovulate on clomid. Bumped up to 100mg. 2 more cycle horrible side effects. That first cycle I did not ovulate I got a peak on my fertility monitor and my day 21 test showed I didn't ovulate. Not sure if that was bc of clomid or not. Do you temp? If not I would do that if going to take medicine. Gives you more info. To see what is going on each cycle

Hey. I had ovary pain as well last cycle, my 1st cycle on clomid. Now I have a heavy period. I had amenorrhea for months so that could also be a cause of the heavy flow. I'm going to bbt this month to have a better idea.

Hi,

On my first cycle of Clomid I had horrible side effects but got a BFP and on the second round had no side effects whatsoever and we got our BFP. Both times I did ovulate and it was not within the 5-10 days for a "regular cycle" and my periods also got shorter as well while on Clomid. Hope this helps and good luck:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->