Clomid round 1- failure to ovulate :(

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I'm so gutted. I don't ovulate at all naturally.

My son was conceived first round of 50mg clomid so to not even ov was pretty devastating.

Don't know where to go from here.

Should I try 100mg?
I'm half thinking I should just forget about it til I lose some weight.
I've gained 5kg/ 11 pounds since it worked to conceive Jace.... Could that be why?????

Ugh, so confused and no idea what to do.

I'm so gutted. I don't ovulate at all naturally.

My son was conceived first round of 50mg clomid so to not even ov was pretty devastating.

Don't know where to go from here.

Should I try 100mg?
I'm half thinking I should just forget about it til I lose some weight.
I've gained 5kg/ 11 pounds since it worked to conceive Jace.... Could that be why?????

Ugh, so confused and no idea what to do.

First off, I so know how you feel. I did 3 rounds of clomid and i didn't O on any of them! I have PCOS and don't O on my own either. It's sooo frustrating. Of course our goal is to fall pregnant .. but at this point, I'd be thrilled with just ovulating, lol ...

I tried 50, 100, and 150 with nothing. I had horrible side effects with 150 .. I then tried 1 round of letrozole, but I didn't O on that either. So I had an HSG and then a natural period, so I'm just waiting this cycle out and then prolly starting injectables!!

I'd say give 100mg of clomid a try and see what happens .. I don't know if you have a dx for the non-ovulation, but I know if my PCOS, my weight plays a big factor in that -- so maybe that might help! ..

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you lots of luck and baby dust! .. :hugs:

Yeah I have pcos.
Trying to get my weight under control but its sooooo hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->