• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Round 4 :(

LaurynJayde

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new here,
Not sure if i'm doing this right but here goes...

Im on 4th round clomid and currently about 5/6dpo :) Im so anxious as im coming to the last tablet rounds and still nothing.

Me & my partner have a 5 year old already.

I got my 1st positive ovulation test Monday morning then Monday afternoon I was in agony with what I assume are ov pains.We Had sex Fri,Sun,Mon,Tues & Weds so I suppose iv done literally all I can and if theres no BFP this month then I will scream hahaha!!!!

xx

Good luck hun, that does sound like ov pain. I am 4 dpo on my third cycle and also getting anxious about being half way through my clomid allowance.

You sure did do all you could!!

Fingers crossed for both of us hun xx

I'm on the same as you, 4th round of clomid, I went for a blood test and it showed that I did ovulate this time :) yey! Ha
When I was due on my period I got like a brown spotting for a few days which I have heard could be a sign !! But now it is followed by a really heavy period (sorry tmi ) which has never happend to me before. Has this happened to anyone else ?
Fingers crossed for you :) xx

Just want to wish you good luck! It took me several rounds too!

Hey ladies!

Can I join? This is my 3rd Clomid cycle and I got my first + OPK yesterday. So I'm on the Bd'in stage. Im nervous and scared as I am now halfway through my clomids. Praying this is it!:flower:

Hi ladies! I am on my 5th round of clomid(50mg)...my first round regulated my cycle to 27 days but the last 2 have been 36 days...I plan on calling in the morning to see if they can increase my dosage...any suggestions, words of wisdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->