Clomid Success Stories - 50mg D2-6

Actually I haven't had a success story, but I'm hoping this month I will. However I'm in the same boat. I have had all my test come back great. My hubby and I already have two children, but this is cycle 18 for us trying for a third. I am on round 1 of clomid and my OB does say it's unexplained secondary infertility even with my tests being good. I think after 12 months of trying they typically try to put a label with it. I hope this month will work out for you. Clomid only helps you ovulate so if you are not ovulating I would say go for it; it might just work. :) Good luck hun.

great thread. really encouraging. congrats to all the new mums to be and great news clo_mid on ov'ing & regulating ur cycle. good luck.

i have read many stories about clomid and is it just me or does it seem that if u dont get a BFP on ur first cycle, u r likely to get it on ur 4th cycle. anyone else noticed that?

Hey hun
I'm not sure about the clomid working more on 1st and 4th cycle. 4th cycle was mine and Reba's case. But I also knew a couple of women on BnB who got PG at first try of clomid or 2nd. That's why I thought I was out after it didnt work for 3 tries.

Congrats. I just started mine after being told two years ago that I would never have kids. I am so excited. I am hoping we get it on the first try. I am taking meds for my prolactin which is now low but I stopped getting my period again. The doctor doesnt know why because my hormones are all good but said to start the clomid. Good luck to you!!

Heya :hi:

I was successful on my first month of clomid 50mg back in 2010 :D

Good luck hun!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya