Clomid users..Pleeeease read!!!

beccattc2

Reaction score
I am on my first round of 50mg Clomid, taken cd 3-7 had an u/s on day 11, showed 2 mature follies, lots of smaller ones. I ovulated on cd16..I had my first occurence of vvvvv light spotting (if thats what you wanna call it, pink staining on tp after urinating, one time) on 3dpo, had the same thing occur on 5dpo but this time there was 1 hairlike blood streak but it was brownish red. at 7dpo me and hubby had intercourse and i began to spot afterwards, never bright red but from pink to brownish red, only when i would whipe. 8dpo i had nothing, and now at 9dpo im back to the pink and brownish only when i whipe. I feel im out for this month but wanted to know if anyone else on clomid has experianced any of this...i also took an frer this morning..of course too early but still had the urge to poas...bfn...

Sorry I have taken clomid on 2 seperate occasions and I never spotted on it! Spotted this month, but it has been at least 2 months since I was on it! Gl though!

took it over ten yrs ago but never had that. My problem was cramps from heck....
hope someone can help you here!

I am on my first round of 50mg Clomid, taken cd 3-7 had an u/s on day 11, showed 2 mature follies, lots of smaller ones. I ovulated on cd16..I had my first occurence of vvvvv light spotting (if thats what you wanna call it, pink staining on tp after urinating, one time) on 3dpo, had the same thing occur on 5dpo but this time there was 1 hairlike blood streak but it was brownish red. at 7dpo me and hubby had intercourse and i began to spot afterwards, never bright red but from pink to brownish red, only when i would whipe. 8dpo i had nothing, and now at 9dpo im back to the pink and brownish only when i whipe. I feel im out for this month but wanted to know if anyone else on clomid has experianced any of this...i also took an frer this morning..of course too early but still had the urge to poas...bfn...

Hi beccattc2. How are you now? Any positive hpt or the horrible af?
I'm currently on my 3rd month of clomid. First month 50mg, then the 2nd and 3rd months 100mg. Clomid is working for me as i have been ovulating. But still not pregnant!?! All i have with clomid is hot flushes all the time, one minute im freezing the next im so hot and sweating! I also have cramps around ovulation time but they arent too bad. Never had any spotting though.
Im actually waiting to ovulate this time....havent had a positive ovulation test yet and im on day 18. Although i had a diagnositc laparoscopy last week to see if tubes are blocked or any endo. Which both were fine. Just waiting now for ovulation....!!! Arhhh!!!
Anyway i hope you get a positive hpt soon as clomid is meant to work for alot of people. Also a warning it may make your af late by a few days...did this for me both times. :hugs:

That happened to me but after my AF came. I had it for 3 days then stopped for 2 and then spotting brown for 5 days. there was enough of it for a panty liner but only a few drops would actually get to the linner. My FF send that it is a SE from the clomid and is a common SE 10% of women who take it will have this SE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->