Clomid

AMYMAGILL

Mother of 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi
im just to new to this site
ttc baby 2 1st one is now 7, been having differculties found out i have PCOS so doc put me on clomid

how have you been on clomid , did you have any side affects on it ? and what time did you take it ?

Hi
im just to new to this site
ttc baby 2 1st one is now 7, been having differculties found out i have PCOS so doc put me on clomid

how have you been on clomid , did you have any side affects on it ? and what time did you take it ?

Hi I also have PCOS TTC no1. I am on to my fourth round of clomid. First cycle I took 50mg days 3-7 and overstimulated second month. Last month I took 25mg days 3-7 and ovulated but BFN. This cycle I am taking 25mg again days 3-7. I have been taking the clomid at night before bed so I sleep through most of the side effects and I have been pretty lucky. All I have really noticed is a few hot flushes here and there. No where near as bad as I expected! What dose are you taking? What days? Best of luck for this cycle xx

Hi
i take my 1st round today, 50mg from day 3 til day 7 .

Good luck with your ttc # 1

i will try taking it thro the day today and if that doesnt work i will try night time.

what kind of side affects have you had ?

sorry didnt see the side affects you had , hoping they werent bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->