Close Parent Close Baby Carrier

mrsraggle

Wifey & Mummy
Reaction score
Anyone got one of these? What do you think?

I'm a pre-preg size 22-24 but this only comes in one size. Will it be suitable for me? Would it be suitable for bus journeys? And being away from home for a couple of hours?

I'm about the same size as you, and used one until Alyssa was about 7 months old (only stopped then as I had borrowed it from a friend and she needed it back for her new baby LOL)

We LOVED it - easy and comfortable to use, easily adjusted, and there is loads of fabric there so it fits so many shapes and sizes :)

I'm about the same size as you, and used one until Alyssa was about 7 months old (only stopped then as I had borrowed it from a friend and she needed it back for her new baby LOL)

We LOVED it - easy and comfortable to use, easily adjusted, and there is loads of fabric there so it fits so many shapes and sizes :)

Thank you!

I use one but i am smaller than you but i have used it on buses walking the dogs etc and i love it.

The size of it seems really generous

We have one and i love it :thumbup: Again i am smaller than you, but i can't see that being an issue as there is plenty of fabric. I've never worn Toby out of the house (yet!) but he will happily sleep a good 2 hours in it while i potter around the house. I have even vacuumed the stairs with him in it on a couple of occasions and he snoozed through the whole thing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->