Cloth for newborns

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been building up my stash, and have so far got:
about 15 size 1 tots bots fluffles,
about 10 size 1 tots bots bamboozles (old style)
4 tots bots wraps size 1, 2 in size 0
1 weenotions size 1 wrap,
1 blueberry wrap (small)
10 ebay cheapy birth to potty pocket nappies

I know that all babies are different sizes, but was wondering what you'd recommend i add to the stash? Id like to use cloth from birth, or at the latest after we've finished with all the meconium! :haha: Would that be possible with this list? Im very tempted to keep bying more n more nappies, but not really sure whether to get more size 1/0/small stuff or not? (ive heard good things bout the stretchy bamboozles, and am very tempted!! also tempted by flips)

Thanks! :flower:

I think that sounds like enough for now TBH :thumbup: However if you want more totsbots i have 10 to sell in size 1 :haha:

yeah id say stop buying for the moment as you have enough, and then once you know bubs' weight and what suits their shape the best you can start buying more....

loads of the nappies i bought whilst pregnant were a terrible fit on abigail and had to sell for others that worked!

Wish id have just waited and saved myself all the hassle of having to sell them all!

agreed, you have enough there. If you find they dont suit I really liked BG AIO sized nappies for Theo when he was newborn, also the WeeNotions small sized are fab (we like very much)

Thanks everyone!
(Tis very difficult to hear "stop buying nappies" tho! lol!!!)
I shall see how we get on with those ones, and then keep in mind BG AIO sized and weenotions if needed!

BGs and Weenotions and ittis AIOs and mini lalas are the ones i have in mind for this LO :)

Yep, 'stop buying nappies' usually gets converted to 'stop buying nappies after this next one'! It does like you have more than enough there, but I would probably buy a beautiful patterned AIO or pocket nappy, just to try, you know, to be scientific...

for research purposes....yes....thats why I keep buying half a dozen or so new nappies every week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->