Cloth Nappy Advice...

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hey guys, My LO is just over 3 months...and I've got him in disposables (I tried the bio-degradable ones, but he just leaked out of them straight away!) at the moment, And am planning on putting him into cloth Nappies when he gets to size 4's...

I am a bit clueless as to which ones to use though, any recommendations? x

I have a couple of articles linked in my signature which should give you a better idea of what your choices are & get you started.

as for recommendations - try a few that you like the sound of and find out what works for you and your LO, we all have different likes and dislikes!

I've just started out and am using Bumgenuis V3 birth to Potty nappies at the minute but have ones I bought off here and others on their way! I was seriously surprised how easy they are to use when they arrive they are no where near as complicated as they seem! Also I read through here loads and the nappies and wipes review thread is brilliant it really helped me understand loads of the terms and different types of nappies/ which ones dried quicker/slower etc! whether needed wraps or not! And it's fun :happydance:

size 4's? u might be a while we only just in size 4 now!

Anyhow, wss as above really, cloth appears to be a minefield, but a good read of a few articles such as littlestars and buy a variety of nappies to try out you'll soon ahave the hang and can see what's going on, what kind you like/don't like etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->