cloth nappy changes - how often???

shopgirl771

mum to Jacob
Reaction score
were currently back on ittis now but im finding i need to change jacob more frequently otherwise we get leaks.

how often do u change ur LOs cloth nappies?

also ive been told over and over that i shouldnt have to soak my poopy nappies but if i dont they are staining?
can i ask what others do?
my LO is only 2 months so hes not got solid poops yet.

thanks all.
x

I change logans about every 3 hours or so.. unless he needs it before hand... or i add an extra booster if i know im going out for a bit longer and need to stretch the nappy :D

I dont soak my nappies i just put them in the bucket as they are and wash every 2/3 days. I dont get any stains.. i use surf small and mighty ( 1/2 capful) and wash on a 60 hope this helps?

We change Emma every 2-3 hours unless we are out too. For staining, just put the nappies out in the sun and the stains should come out. I was skeptical until I tried it- it really does work! :)

thanks ladies. i really am a numpty when it comes to cloth :blush:

we all have to learn hun!!

i change my LO every few hours - as often as i used to change his sposies. i rinse off poo nappies if they need it. i don't soak them at all and I haven't had any stains yet...except for my popolini...but i think it is just the most rubbish nappy ever!!

As the others said, a bit of sun does wonders for stains! I don't bother soaking either; just lift the poo off (I do like weaned babies!), but I remember how much of a pain it was with just milk fed poos.

I change Bethan anywhere from 2-4 hours, depending on whether she whinges on or not. If she isn't bothered, then I don't change her. Sometimes a mildly damp nappy bothers her, but other times, she can be absolutly sopping, and she doesn't mind! So I just roll with her punches, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->