Clothes and cloth nappies

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
How well do your nappies fit underneath lo's clothes?

Mines seem a bit bulky but not too bad :flower:

Emma's have always been snug but then she's also a big baby. She's thinned out in recent months though and things are fitting better :)

um not very well with jeans and trousers. jogging bottoms are better

My little boy is 2 and so far no problems really other than occasionally the rise is a bit short in the trouser area and a bit of nappy sticks up the back. But other than that, everything has fit him. I guess it depends what sort of nappies you use as well. We mainly use fuzzi bunz

It really depends on the clothes. I found that Gap Baby are great for cloth nappies as they have plenty of room (for my lo at least).
Frugi does clothes cut especially for cloth nappies. they are a little expensive but worth a treat once in a while and sales are generally very interesting!!!

We only use slim nappies during the day so never had a problem. Now its hot, Imi lives in a nappy and t shirt anyway :D

I only find a problem when she is on the way out of an age group, she is in 12-18 months now, and at 16 months everything still fits fine, even with a big Blueberry her trousers are ok

Jeans are sometimes a squeeze so have bought a load of jeggings instead now! But as Vici said now its hot shes in just a nappy and a tshirt!and sometimes huggalugs :)

I actually saw something the other day that I may get - vests extenders!

hey popper on and add a few inches! Cos I often find her vests are very tight!

I'm having this problem too. I've been putting him in boys leggings which OH hates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->