Clothes change = Demon baby!

Deise

Reaction score
So "Foofa" throws a screaming her little head off, twisting, pure ANGER fit everysingle time I change her clothes. She's done it for a while now, but its pretty bad at this point. I thought that mybe something hurt, but nope...so why the screaming match?

Val does this right now and I've come to find out that it's because she just doesn't want to stop playing or whatever she was doing. I've not found anything that helps her chill out except trying to give her things to play with until we're done. Good luck! :)

Oliver does this. He is perfectly fine - right up until I need to put his left hand into the sleeve. Then bam - all hell breaks loose! All he wants to do is suck his fist - which he hasn't paid any attention to up til that point!! Why oh why?!!!

Same here i have an absolute devil child on my hands too at the moment lol

Yep Ella is the same ,turns, kicks , screams and bends her back right back so i cant get it over her head. Nightmare!

Mine isn't throwing a fit as to screaming, etc. But he's no fun to dress anymore when it comes to putting his arms into the sleeves and him consistently wanting to chew on his hands.

Oh yes, changing diapers is fun too as his legs go up in the air and trying to get them straightened out can be a chore.

tyler screams from the minute we take his clothes off untill hes all dressed back up!!! xx

Sam goes ballistic at bath time unless he goes in the big bath with me, putting vests over his head and wrestling to get his snow suit on..lol

Maley does this when i get to the arms and its a nightmare doing up buttons on her babygros....H&M do babygroes with a zip from one foot up to the neck (and it has a cover so it doesnt irritate or catch her skin) they are fabulous....gets her dressed in seconds!

Hannah does this when I clean her face!! Threw a right fit this morning :wacko:

I've got Satan too. He's horrible! Screams, kick, wriggle, hit me etc. I'm hoping he grows out of it! I've tried everything (toys, singing... ) but it doesn't make any difference!

Renah's just discovered lately that she has control over her legs, she keeps putting them up in the air like she's going to grab her feet. Getting pants on her is a chore in itself, then she wants to suck her hands as well when I try to get her arms in a shirt

Bren is a right pain in the ass as well when it comes to dressing and diaper changes.

seems like all babies are like this. I have no idea what to do with Alasdair. Getting him dressed seriously the only time he is difficult. I try to either do everything really quickly or get him dresse really slowly. Like nappy and vest then let him sit up and play for 5 mins. Then top, let him play for 5 mins, then trousers and socks. It takes a while lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->