Clueless! Advice?

Briannalynn

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Brianna. New to BnB.

I'm 19y/o with a 2y/o. I'm not trying to conceive but we haven't used protection either.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now, we on again/off again use protection but here recently haven't used it at all.

I had my period normally last month. This month on the other hand has me a bit worried. I didnt feel like my period was coming at all until I felt a little warm wet feeling (sorry if tmi) went to the bathroom and surly enough I had a little bit in my underwear, wiped & it was pink. I put a pad on. I just had spotting up until later that day when I got cramps (not bad, just in my lower back). It was normal flow I don't get heavy periods so I wasn't worried, then, the next day it was very light. Day after it was gone. Then came back spotting.

Ontop of all of this it was 9days early.
I'm a little nervous that I'm pregnant. I havent really thought about it much but I've been sleeping a lot more than usual & have been dizzy.

Has this happened to anyone else?

In a few days try testing just in case. If that was implantation spotting a test should be positive in a few days. If it's negative just wait it out and see if your normal period comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->