Clumsy accident :(

A

AquaDementia

I dropped an entire glass baking tray of cookies that I was making for my husband and it shattered all over the floor. Been cleaning it up for 10 minutes.
I am happy my cat didn't get hurt cause she was so close to it and glass flew more than 3 meters. I guess I finally experienced the ever so promissed clumsiness.

:hissy:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that, glad you and your kitty weren't hurt though. I know anytime we break a glass we have to lock our cats in the bathroom (they like to try to eat it :dohh:)

Aww sorry ! good thing you and the kitty are ok ! :hugs:

Oh no, I would be more upset about the cookies at this point then the glass tray! :blush:

Awww that sucks :( I had a moment like that today too. I made myself a bowl of cereal, sat down, set it on the table and accidentally dropped my keyboard on top of it and it went flying all over my chair and the floor. And it was chocolately too so it was a big giant, wet, chocolatey mess of doom. :rofl:

I hate the clumsiness! :hissy:

Lol :)) !! Im the same i dropped the lattice pies i was making for dinner all over the floor when i was taking them out to check :)) lol clumsy us :p

:friends: aww never mind sweety, buy them from the shop its easier, and quicker ;)

I was clumsy before I was pregnant so I can't say I've noticed it :(

:hugs: Glad your kitty is alright, don't worry about the clumsiness. At least its not allll the time :blush:. I rather be clumsy than forgetful, gah, its terrible :dohh:

:friends: aww never mind sweety, buy them from the shop its easier, and quicker ;)

I wish I could Newt, but these were vegan cookies.

Luckily he appreciated the one tray I got done anyways.

Aw... I'd probably have cried if that had happened to me.

...... I fancy a cookie now ....... will have to go get some methinks (i'll look in the cupboard rather than baking them from scratch, though! :p)

Urgh... have now eaten too many cookies and feel rather nauseas! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->