cluster feeding advice

nyomi1990

Reaction score
Cn someone give me advice on cluster feeding im positive my 3 week old littletgirl is doing it bt nt to sure x x

It's where baby feeds very close together or almost constantly usually in the evening.
Hopefully meaning she will have a full tummy for a longer period without a feed for you guys to get a sleep.
Also can be her putting in the order for more milk due to growth spurts.
Best thing to do is to go with it, feed on demand, and make sure you have your snacks and drinks handy.
Xx

Thanks, it defo sounds like her, she sleeps fantastic afterwards, its been around 6 hours today nearly constant with constant fussing, was starting to thnk somethng was up bt she has settled nw x x

If I remember rightly this was us for 6 weeks or so.
I used to nurse in bed after dinner (one handed) and be ready for bed as soon as he was asleep to make the most of it xx

Thats exactly where im at right now, in bed, shes been settled for over 20 minutes but is wide awake, im thinking that shes finished feeding for now because each time she came of the breast since 4,30 pm she was fussy and upset and not content at all until she was back on again lol, so my plan is too get my head down as im absolutly shattered, her usual feeds last around an hour, and im just getting used too not being tired throughout that hour lol but im glad that this is only natural and not something i should be worried about :) thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->