Cluster Feeding Newborn

kajastarlight

Number 3 on the way!
Reaction score
Oh my. My DD is 13 days old and stuck to my boob all day. ALL DAY! I have awesome support. But I find myself reading the benefits of breastfeeding over and over so I can find the resolve to stick with it. She has plenty of wet diapers and plenty of poos, and I hear her drinking so I know she gets enough. But this is getting old. *sigh* just a few more weeks and it will get easier...

Hang in there , she is just establishing a good supply and demand mechanism as about now the hormones stop and milk it's produced in direct association with how often baby feeds , she is clever and making sure there is enough !!! Won't last long .... Cluster feeding is tough , exhausting but does its job and establishing milk supply :)

my daughter is 9 days old and started doing this today. I'm soooooo tired

Woohoo tired. The crazy thing, I can't seem to sleep when she does until like 1am! Zzzzzzz. Thank goodness she is good at side nursing so I can at least rest.

I feel your pain. My boy is 15 days old and we've had several episodes so far. It's incredibly exhausting! I think I've read every article on the internet about cluster feeding! We just have to keep telling ourselves it won't last forever, we just need to power through these tough days and nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->