CM after ov? TMI thread!

Elhaym

It's a girl :)
Reaction score
Heeeeey lovely ladies,

OK, so, CM after Ov. Been noticing a lot this time and don't remember seeing this last cycle. It's thick and creamy, but also a bit stretchy like EWCM. Does anyone else get this? Pretty sure I'm not preggo but just wondering as it seems quite a lot for after ov. :shrug:

Hey there, I'm not sure that cm during the tww is a sign at all. I've read that it is no indication of pregnancy, but i have also heard women say that they noticed a change in their usual cm post ov that they then realised must have been significant as they ended up pregnant. I guess it's hard to say, there could be any number of reasons for a change in cm! Sorry I probably haven't been much help, didn't want to read and run! x

I have no idea, CM is a bit of a mystery to me ... Last cycle I got three lots of EWCM and there was loads of it, this time I don't think I got any at all !

x

It's odd isn't it? I know you can't rely on it as a pg symptom, some people get loads while others get none! It seems so random :wacko:

I get tons of really thick and creamy CM for about two days following Ov. It's like clockwork for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->