CM after ovulation and Heartburn

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

8DPO today and first cycle TTC.
I never noticed my CM after ovulation, so don't know what kind of CM you should have after ovulation if pregnant and if not.

I'm having White EWCM near cervix, its not too much. i can barely see any on undies but yes near cervix i have it.

Secondly, i was super hungry yesterday and when i woke up today i had glass of milk, which started heartburn.
Now i'm having heartburn since morning but i'm not as hungry as yesterday.

Your views on this ??

I'm honestly of the opinion that it's different for everyone. Been TTC for 10 months and I used to get excited every month because I'd have creamy/lotion CM leading up to AF due date, and most things you read will say that CM dries up before AF, so if you have noticeable amounts then it's a good sign of possible pregnancy.

I still haven't had my BFP! In all these months of tracking and charting, I've come to realise what is 'normal' for me, even if it's not what it's 'supposed' to be..!

I think everyone is different.. I got my bfp yday im only 10dpo today and im practically dry, all ive had is on the odd days is a lump of what I can only describe (sorry tmi) lump of snot lol sounds vile but that's what ive been experiencing.. I normally get creamy cm a few days before AF shows her face

Good luck :)

Ive been curious about CM as well. After ov I have been feel really wet. TMI omg girls I'm sorry....what we expose about ourselves over the internet when we are TTC lol Anyways I have been feeling very wet until today I have dried up. Most places I look people have been talking about how they have white creamy CM, mine after ov was clear and very thin. So is the while creamy CM what you ideally want to have?

Why can't our symptoms be more consistent, seriously you can be pregnant with a million symptoms or you could have none. So not helpful when you in your TWW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->