CM DIFFERENT in panties vs

brettc2013

Reaction score
Hello all,

So I've been checking my CM internally as well as taking note of what was in my panties... also using opks. So I believe I ovulated 3 days ago. Then this evening, when I went to the restroom, there was a large amount of mucus in my panties. I stretched it between my fingers, it held it's shape and it stretched at least an inch. However, it was white and...thick? Not chunky like I've read in other posts.

I'm just concerned because I thought I ovulated and haven't BDed in 3 days. I am hoping this isn't my EWCM, this is my first month trying...I'm confused. I thought EWCM was thin and clear (like watery) but it stretched.

Anywho, I attempted to check for this mucus internally and there was nothing....?

I need help!:dohh:

My go-to photo charts. Any of em look familiar?

https://www.likeamustardseed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Like-a-Mustard-Seed4.jpg

https://i45.tinypic.com/35lgk14.jpg

Great pictures. I think these pictures make it so clear why sperm like EWCM. You can completely imagine them swimming through the egg white CM, but swimming through the thicker stuff would be like swimming through quick sand!!

OP, I had similar the month I concieved DD. I had increasing amounts of clear cm with what looked like a peak. 3 days later out of nowhere I had a massive peak of clear cm which was ovulation.

The day after ovulation you will dry up. Its very quick, one day there is loads next day its thick and tacky. I like This Site for all things CM!

yes a little but it was mixed.. it was like the first picture top right but it stretched at least 1-2 inches.....so it was thick and white like the top right picture but it stretched like the ewcm.... so weird and confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->