CM during ovulation

i'm royal

Reaction score
Hi good luck to everyone trying to conceive.well i usually calulate when ovulation i'm supposed 2 occur using a personal chart on a website & i also got some advice about when it's best to try conceiving.My problem is that i don't see the CM i'm suppose to.I only see the white CM but it never gets claer/eggwhite and stringy.I notice that i usually get a temperature around that time.Another thing is that i get so anxious before & after ovulation thinking about if i'll conceive or if i have conceived.i never seem 2 be able to relax.Do this happen to any of you?I have 2 more questions:
1. If u don't see the eggwhite, stringy CM but only the white one are you still ovulating?

2. Can being anxious affect ovulation & conceiving?

Have you tried using opks to try and see when you are ovulating?

Have you tried using opks to try and see when you are ovulating?

i've heard about opks but i dont know much about them.i'm kinda new 2 this whole thing but i'll find out more about them & give it a try.

Sorry hate to thread crash but does creamy/white CM come pre or post ovulation?

Im Royal Im still getting used to all this so I hope you dont mind, but Im sure someone with more knowledge than me will help you out like poppy above :)

:dust:

Lots of women dont see EWCM (Egg White Cervical Mucus). It's helpful to conceive so you can help this by doing a number of things...

(1) Take Evening Primrose Oil Capsule from menstruation to ovulation. Do not take it after ovulation.
(2) Some women use REAL EGG WHITE - LOL

Personally I stick with Evening Primrose Oil - :)

I have the same problem as you and it has helped me to produce TONSSSS of EWCM - DH loves it too! hehehehe

Good luck for your BFP.

Chicksy, creamy white comes before ovulation then changes to watery/egg white type as you near ovulation. As soon as ovulation is over - your mucus changes to sticky/creamy again.

Hi guys and Royal - opks are sticks (like pregnancy tests) that you pee on and they tell you if you are near ovulating or not. They measure something called LH (lutinizing Hormone). You have a LH surge about 12 - 36 hours (approximately) before you ovulate. So, you can plan BDing (baby dancing:rofl:)for when you ovulate (for the best chance of conception).

Also if you are taking your temperature (bbt - body basal temperature - taking your resting temperature when you first wake up in the morning), your temperature rises a lot after you ovulate and remains high until just before you get your period.

PS - are you really royal?:rofl:

Hi good luck to everyone trying to conceive.well i usually calulate when ovulation i'm supposed 2 occur using a personal chart on a website & i also got some advice about when it's best to try conceiving.My problem is that i don't see the CM i'm suppose to.I only see the white CM but it never gets claer/eggwhite and stringy.I notice that i usually get a temperature around that time.Another thing is that i get so anxious before & after ovulation thinking about if i'll conceive or if i have conceived.i never seem 2 be able to relax.Do this happen to any of you?I have 2 more questions:
1. If u don't see the eggwhite, stringy CM but only the white one are you still ovulating?

2. Can being anxious affect ovulation & conceiving?

Hello :hi:

Welcome to baby & bump!

As all the other questions have been answered, I will just comment that I am a strong believer that anxiety affects being able to conceive. There are many woman that have got PG when least expecting it or because they were on a break etc........so do your best to just try to relax about it a bit more (which I know is easier said than done, but the best of luck hun!).

Good Luck and wishing you a speedy BFP! :dust: :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->