CM question during TWW.....

mummaof2bumps

Reaction score
Hi ladies, ny OH and I have been TTC since June of 2013 with a MC in October if 2013 and since the MC I haven't even had the slightest hope of maybe getting that BFP:(. My question is this: I am 7DPO and for the last 2 days my CM amount have been excessive to the point where it is dropping in the toilet (sorry TMI), it is creamy in color, gooey and sticky, what could it mean? TIA :):)

I don't know from experience, but I hope it's a good thing. I have read from women who got their BFP their CM was really abundant in their TWW.

Hi BeachyFeelin, thank you for your reply:). I really appreciate the reply, and if it's a BFP I will let you know:)

I've heard good things about lots of creamy CM before a bfp. I have more than I ever have before this month myself so I'm hoping it's true for both of us! :)

I had that before my mc, it was after my bfp though I doubt that matters. Are you going to test?

It varies with everyone. For me lots of cm means my period is due soon. It never used to!

Hi Tui, I am not going to test AF is late or when I think it should be late, lol. I dont like getting BFNs especially when its still early to test

Well today my CM seems to be getting drier and stickier:(. thinking my chances of being PG this cycle arent good:(. My CM is dashing all my hopes.

Well today my CM seems to be getting drier and stickier:(. thinking my chances of being PG this cycle arent good:(. My CM is dashing all my hopes.

Don't get too down! I had creamy CM from after O to when AF arrived this month. Doesn't seem to always mean something for everyone. :hug:

No BFP for me this cycle:(. AF arrived last night. Keeping all my body parts crossed for Augusts cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->