CM question....

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey ladies! :wave:

I have always observed my CM from what can be seen in my underwear but the past few months its all been very minimal...this month theres hardly anything and im coming up to the time in my cycle where it normally starts changing to ewcm.... There was a tiny bit of creamy cm that felt tacky/sticky today at cd18 and I thought it strange so I felt inside which ive never done before and what was on my fingers was very wet,stretchy ewcm.... So from this I should log it as ewcm, even though its not ewcm in my underwear? Ive never done the whole cervix thing either and dont really know what im feeling for but when i just checked for cm there felt something squishy and quite low as it was quite soon after i put my fingers in...what does that mean? :shrug: xx thanks in advance xx

I got nothing! Haha! I've been checking my cervix too, and I'm quite unfamiliar with what's what, but hoping to get a better idea with practice. on cd 14 I noticed ewcm when checking and it was low and squishy. Today it was ewcm, and a little higher and squishy. I would count it though, because it is cm and it's not like you had to search for it.

I agree! Either way you are producing EWCM so mark it :thumbup:

Yes it is fine to check CM internally.
As for your cervix - the easiest way to figure out what you are feeling is to keep doing throughout your cycle. At first it is hard to tell low/high, soft/firm, open/closed but you will get used to the differences if you check everyday at first, I find it easiest when squatting but you should use the same position each time as it will be higher when standing and lower when squatting. I usually only check around ov time now that I can sort of tell what is what.

It is definitely okay to check your CM by inserting a finger up there as long as it is clean! Sometimes, only a portion of what is actually being produced will escape out onto your underwear, it will all come out, but not all at once. It just depends on the person. Generally, I am one of those people that feels wet constantly and always has to go to the bathroom just to wipe myself and then there are days I am dry as a desert. Nothings wrong with that. Personally, I think it all depends on how much liquid we drink a day. CM is 90% water and I'm guessing if we drink more, we will produce more to ensure the sperm finds the egg properly. :)
Best of lucl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->