• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM question

dlove11

Reaction score
just wondering how does your CM change in early pregnancy...i had about 3 days of creamy CM that actually would feel like AF was coming down..and the last 2 days i've been having some really light menstrual like cramping which just and go pretty quickly and i never get any symptoms until the day of AF,i dont know how many DPO i am. but i was BD'n often since i believe having O'ed....so im wondering if i might be prego..i tested yesterday and got what i believe were evaps or just false +..so im waiting to retest in a week if AF doesnt show..

It really varies from woman to woma. CM close to Af is common I believe but as time goes on TTC'ing we notice things we didn't before as well although I'm a bit stuck because I started showing blood in CM so was unsure what was what. Girls have discribed CM in pregnancy as 'snot' lol!!

When is Af due?

x x

If it helps, my CM was a signal for me because I always keep an eye on things like that, so when it suddenly changed, I knew something was different.
A few days before I found out I was pregnant, it went from being a white sticky discharge, to watery/milky, but then it changed to something that looked like water with white bits in it- thats when I knew somethin was up.

I have never figured out the CM stuff. I just ignore it for now..... Good luck hun ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->